- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 12 oz bag white chocolate chips
- 7 oz jar Kraft marshmallow creme
- 24 maraschino cherries - drained from juice
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoons cherry jello
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips plus 1/4 cup for drizzle
- Line a 9 x 9 square baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the white chocolate chips and the marshmallow creme. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, add the butter, sugar and cream. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Stir in the cherry jello and turn the heat down to low/medium. Boil for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Pour the hot jello mixture into the large mixing bowl and whisk until the white chocolate chips are melted.
- Pour into the parchment lined pan and chill overnight.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Remove fudge from pan and cut into 24 squares and place on the cookie sheet.
- Place a maraschino cherry on top of each piece of fudge and press down gently.
- Microwave 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave for 45 seconds. Stir until smooth and melted. (You may have to microwave in additional 10 seconds increments depending on microwave wattage). Dip the bottom of each fudge piece into the melted chocolate and place back on the cookie sheet.
- Microwave 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips for 35 seconds. Stir until smooth. Drizzle the melted chocolate on top of each fudge piece.
- Chill for 1 hour to allow the chocolate to harden.
- ENJOY!!* Store in an airtight container, in a single layer, for up to one week.