- 2 real ripe bananas
- ½ loving cup granulated sugar
- ¼ loving cup brownish sugar
- ½ loving cup applesauce (no carbohydrate added)
- ⅓ loving cup water
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ loving cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅔ loving cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
As much every bit I beloved banana bread, in addition to believe me, I beloved it H5N1 LOT, sometimes I desire something different. Something similar this cake for instance. Incredibly moist in addition to fudgy this cake is virtually brownie-like inwards consistency in addition to texture. The bold chocolate flavors mingle beautifully amongst the banana in addition to the gooey pockets of melted chocolate chips are pure heaven.
This cake is perfect for snacking on since it’s made without crude or butter – applesauce only! I become far inwards an 8×8 baking dish in addition to thus there’s merely the correct sum of cake for a duet of day’s worth of snacks. Or 1 twenty-four hours if we’re actually hungry.
Chocolate Banana Applesauce Cake
Full Recipes>>Chocolate Banana Applesauce Cake