Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 20 mins Total time: 30 mins
- Variety of colors M & M candies
- 1 package Nutter Butter Cookies
- 1 package of Ghirardelli White Chocolate Wafers
- Royal Icing
- Line a cookie with wax paper.
- Using a double boiler melt the white chocolate wafers.
- Dip each Nutter Butter cookies entirely into the melted white chocolate.
- Make sure that the cookie is fully covered with the melted white chocolate.
- Remove the cookie from the melted chocolate then using a fork .
- Lay the white chocolate covered cookie on the wax paper to dry.
- Now for decorating them it is easy, Refer to the picture of the cookie to decorate them. Place two matching colored M & M"s on the lower half of the cookie. Stand one orange M & M on it's side directly below the candy eyes and place it as the nose. Allow to dry completely.
- Mix your royal icing and then scoop all of the black icing and put it into a piping bag with #2 tip. Using the black icing and make two black dots for the eyes in the middle of the top half of the Nutter Butter cookie. Using the same black icing make a smile with four smaller black dots under the nose