- 1 5 oz can of crab meat , drained (can be substituted with fresh or packaged crab)1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese , softened
- 1 green onion , finely sliced
- 18 won ton wrappers
- oil for frying
- Preheat 1 inch of oil to 325 degrees over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, gently combine crab meat, cream cheese, green onion, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- Lay out 3 wonton wrappers at a time. Place 2 teaspoons of the filling in the center of each. Dab the edges with water and fold the two opposite corners together to form a triangle. Wet the tips of the triangle and fold inward. Continue until all of your filling is used up.
- Drop the wontons into the hot oil for 2-3 minutes or until brown and crispy.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Assemble wontons as above and spray each with cooking spray. Bake 12-14 minutes.
Yield: 18 wontons, Serving Size:
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 167 Calories