Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
Servings 8 servings
Calories 126 kcal
- 1 small clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 scallions green parts only, sliced
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces imitation crab meat finely chopped
- 1 pound baby Portobello or white button mushrooms stems removed
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil for easy cleanup.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Taste and add salt and pepper if desired. Stir in crab meat, scallions, and mozzarella cheese.
- Divide filling evenly among mushroom caps. Place on the baking sheet 1 inc apart.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until filling is hot and bubbly.
I got this recipe from my friend Sandy.