Crockpot Stuffed Pepper Soup
prep 15 minscook 8 hours, 30 minstotal 8 hours, 45 mins
author amanda carlisle
A quick and easy slow cooker dinner! Whip up a batch of this Crockpot Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe!
- 2 (15 oz) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 oz) can of tomato sauce
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 green bell peppers, diced ( about 1 cup)
- 32 oz of beef broth
- 1 cup of water
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 TBSP brown sugar1 tsp pepper
- 4 cups of cooked rice
- Brown and drain grease from the ground beef and place in slow cooker.
- Add in tomato sauce, tomatoes, broth, peppers, onions, garlic, brown sugar, water, salt and pepper to slow cooker. (basically everything but your cooked rice) Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- When about 30 minutes are left , add in your cooked rice, recover and continue cooking until time is up.
Besides that we also provide various recipes such as, recipes for chicken, recipes for dinner, recipes for desserts, easy recipe, recipes for lunch, all recipes, recipes for breakfast, easy recipes for kids, easy dinner recipes for family, easy dinner recipes for beginners, easy dinner recipes indian, easy dinner recipes for kids, easy dinner ideas for two, dinner ideas for tonight, easy healthy dinner ideas, best dinner recipes of all time, easy dinner recipes, indian dinner recipes, dinner ideas for two, healthy dinner recipes, easy dinner recipes for two for beginners, easy dinner recipes for family, dinner ideas for tonight.