Pickled Korean radish is a palate cleansing, easy side dish to fried food that's tangy, refreshing, and crunchy.
- 1 pound daikon radish, peeled, cut, and cubed
- ⅓ cup EACH of white vinegar, granulated sugar, and water
- ½ tsp salt
- Add sugar, water, vinegar, and salt to pot and and turn on to medium high heat.
- Mix and combine until sugar fully dissolves, approx 2-3 minutes
- Take off heat and allow to fully cool
- Peel daikon radishes and cut into ½ inch round discs. Take each disc and cut into ½ inch cubes and set aside
- Place cubed radish into jar and pour pickling liquid over. Seal and place in refrigerator
- Enjoy the radish cold!