The perfect miniature sandwich, these yummy sliders feature the classic Cuban flavor combination in finger food form.
- 24 count pkg Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced ham
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- crisp dill pickle slices
- For The Dijon Onion Butter Spread
- 2 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 stick melted butter
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Lightly spray a 9x13" baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Using a serrated knife, cut the rolls in half. Remove the top, set aside, and place the bottom of the rolls in the dish. Layer the meat, cheese, and pickles evenly out over top. Place the top of the rolls back on.
- To Make The Dijon Onion Butter Spread
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the mustard and melted butter. Stir in the onion until evenly combined.
- Pour the mixture evenly out over the top of the sliders. Use the back of a spoon to spread it out slightly, if needed.
- Cover the dish tightly with aluminum foil, and bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking for another 10 minutes, or until the buns are toasted and golden brown.
- Let the sliders rest for 2-3 minutes. Cut them, serve, and enjoy!
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://4sonrus.com/2017/11/27/cuban-style-sliders/