For the Sauce:
- ¾ cup Butter, melted
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 2 Tablespoons Vanilla Extract
For the Mix:
- 1 box Rice Chex [365g (12 oz)]
- 1 bag Bugles [213g (7 oz) bag]
- 4 cups Pretzels
- 1 heaping cup Candy Corn
- 1 heaping cup Candy Corn Pumpkins
- 1 bag Reese's Pieces [230g (8oz)]
- Preheat the oven to 275°F.
- Melt the butter in the microwave in medium bowl or measuring cup.
- Add the brown sugar and vanilla extract and whisk well until combined and dissolved.
- In a VERY large bowl, add the Chex cereal, pretzels and Bugles.
- Pour the sauce over the cereal mixture and toss gently until evenly coated.
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Divide mixture on the two baking sheets and spread in even layers.
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool. Then add it to a large bowl, along with the candy corn, pumpkins and Reese's Pieces. Toss to combine.
- Store in airtight container.