2 hours 5 mins
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 2-3 tsp mint extract (not peppermint)
- 3¼ cups white chocolate morsels
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- green gel food coloring
- ¾ cups mini chocolate chips, divided
- Line an 8 x 8 square pan with foil or parchment paper to make the fudge easy to get out later. Leave some extra paper to use as handles when the fudge is done. Lightly spray with Pam cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the white chocolate morsels and butter on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir. The mixture will be lumpy..
- Stir in the nonfat sweetened condensed milk and mint extract. Heat another 2 minutes until the fudge is almost smooth.
- Add gel food coloring to get the desired green color and heat another minute.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes then fold in ½ cup of the miniature chocolate chips.
- Press the fudge into your prepared pan. Add the remaining mini chocolate chips on top and gently press them into the fudge.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to set before cutting the fudge into squares.
- Store in an airtight container on the counter or in the fridge.