Prep Time 10 mins
Total Time 3 hrs
These No Bake Rocky Road Squares are the perfect easy recipe if you love peanut butter and chocolate. With only 5 ingredients - they're crispy, crunchy & gooey thanks to using Rice Krispie cereal and mini marshmallows.
Servings: 16 bars
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips , milk or semi-sweet
- 1 1/2 cups rice krispies
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Line an 8x8 or 9x9 inch square pan with parchment paper or aluminium foil and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large microwave safe bowl add the peanut butter, butter and chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring between each until everything is melt.
- Stir until the mixture is evenly mixed together and allow to cool slightly for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the rice krispies and marshmallows.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan, spread into into the corners of the pan, and chill in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Cut into squares and serve.
*Bars can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge, or frozen and thawed in the fridge overnight.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.justsotasty.com/no-bake-rocky-road-squares/