Recipe from Baby Gizmo
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pkg fudge brownie mix, baked and cooled (I like Betty Crocker’s Family sized fudge brownies)
- 18-oz semisweet chocolate or chocolate candy melts
- Sprinkles for decorating the tops
- Make the brownies according to the box. Make sure to follow the direction to make fudgy brownies and not cake-like ones. Cook in a 13×9 pan. Cool.
- While brownies are cooling, make the peanut butter balls. In a bowl, whisk together peanut butter, powdered sugar, salt and vanilla. Make sure you get all the lumps out.
- Chill the peanut butter mixture for 15-30 minutes in the freezer to make it easier to roll the balls.
- Remove from freezer, scoop TBSP of mixture and roll into a ball. Repeat with all the peanut butter mixture.
- Cut the brownies into small squares, about 1 ½” in size. Pick up a square and gently flatten it with your palm.
- Place a peanut butter ball in the middle of the flattened brownie and gently wrap the brownie around the peanut butter ball. Don’t worry if the brownie starts to break or crack or the peanut butter oozes out the sides. No biggie! Remember, it’s going to be dipped in chocolate and it won’t matter.
- Just roll it around in your hands until the brownie completely surrounds the peanut butter ball the best you can. Repeat with remaining brownie squares and return to the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in microwave or with a double boiler. Using a fork, dip each brownie peanut butter ball into the chocolate, coat completely, and allow excess to drip off.
- Set on a parchment paper covered plate or baking sheet and sprinkle the tops with sprinkles. Let chocolate harden, refrigerate for at least 3 hours, and enjoy!
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://rumblytumbly.com/2016/09/25/peanut-butter-brownie-bombs/