- ¼ cup butter
- 1 bag large marshmallows (approximately 40 marshmallows)
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- Red & Yellow Liquid Food Coloring
- Mini Rolos
- Green M&M's
- ¼ cup cooking oil in a small bowl (to keep it from sticking to your hands)
- In a large pot, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted and combined with the butter.
- Remove from the heat. Add several drops of yellow food colouring, mix it together, then add red food colouring one drop at a time, mixing as you go. Add red/yellow drops until you reach your desired colour. (I used about 4 drops red and 12 drops yellow). Mix well.
- Add the Rice Krispies and stir to combine.
- Coat both sides of your hands with a generous amount of cooking oil, and roll the Rice Krispie mixture into small balls. Set on parchment paper. Add oil to your hands after each ball.
- While the balls are still warm, gently press a Mini Rolo into the top of each pumpkin for the stem and add a green M&M beside it as the leaf. (Tip: If the pumpkins cool before you're finished, use the end of a thick marker or apple corer to make a small indent in the top for the chocolate to sit in.)
- Allow to cool until firm.
Besides that we also provide various recipes such as, recipes for chicken, recipes for dinner, recipes for desserts, easy recipe, recipes for lunch, all recipes, recipes for breakfast, easy recipes for kids, easy dinner recipes for family, easy dinner recipes for beginners, easy dinner recipes indian, easy dinner recipes for kids, easy dinner ideas for two, dinner ideas for tonight, easy healthy dinner ideas, best dinner recipes of all time, easy dinner recipes, indian dinner recipes, dinner ideas for two, healthy dinner recipes, easy dinner recipes for two for beginners, easy dinner recipes for family, dinner ideas for tonight.