4 hours 10 mins
Beef that slow cooks to tender melt in your mouth perfection. This takes minutes to throw into the crockpot and has such amazing flavor! One of the best things that you will make in your slow cooker!
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoons mince Garlic, Cloves
- 1 ½ pounds Flank Steak
- ¼ cups cornstarch
- ¾ cups Brown Sugar
- 1 cup grated Carrots
- ¾ cups Soy Sauce
- ¾ cups Water
- green onions, for garnish
- Cut flank steak into thin strips. In a ziplock bag add flank steak pieces and cornstarch. Shake to coat.
- Add olive oil, minced garlic, soy sauce, water, brown sugar and carrots to slow cooker. Stir ingredients. Add coated flank steak and stir again until coated in the sauce.
- Cook for high 2-3 hours or on low 4-5 hours until cooked throughout and tender. Can serve over rice and garnish with green onions.