Slow Cooker Taco Lasagna… layers of tortillas, cream cheese, beans, taco meat, enchilada sauce as well as cheese. YUM!
This wearisome cooker taco lasagna is the perfect repast to throw inward the wearisome cooker during nap fourth dimension as well as accept something laid on the tabular array during those busy afternoons.
I experience similar autumn is such a crazy fourth dimension of year. Between soccer, music lessons as well as homework for my older kids I experience similar making dinner later schoolhouse this fourth dimension of twelvemonth is virtually impossible. Hence the wearisome cooker… aka my best friend!
SLOW COOKER TACO LASAGNA
PREP TIME: xv MINUTES
COOK TIME: four HOURS
TOTAL TIME: four HOURS xv MINUTES
- 2 pounds hamburger
- 3 Tablespoons taco seasoning divided
- 1 loving cup salsa
- 1 8-ounce packet cream cheese, softened
- 1 15-ounce tin hand notice dark beans, drained as well as rinsed
- 1 15-ounce tin hand notice crimson enchilada sauce
- 2-3 cups shredded cheddar or monterey jack cheese I similar to create a mix
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Optional toppings: sour cream tomatoes, cilantro, light-green onions, olives
- In a large frying pan, laid the hamburger over medium oestrus until browned. Drain grease as well as stir inward ii Tablespoons taco seasoning as well as salsa.
- Add the cream cheese as well as i Tablespoon taco seasoning to a medium sized bowl. Stir until smoothen as well as and then add together inward the dark beans.
Full Recipes>>Slow Cooker Taco Lasagna