Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Author Cathy Trochelman
- 64 mini marshmallows
- 40 chocolate chips
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls 8 count
- 1/4 c. Nutella
- 2 graham crackers
- Unroll crescent dough into triangles.
- Top each with 1 tsp. Nutella, 8 mini marshmallows, 5 chocolate chips, and 1/4 graham cracker (broken into pieces).
- Carefully roll dough into crescent shape, starting at the wide end and working your way to the point.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drizzle with remaining Nutella (you may have to heat it slightly to make it the right consistency).