- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 loving cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 loving cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 loving cup packed brownish sugar
- 3/4 loving cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 loving cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 loving cup chopped walnuts
- Vanilla H2O ice cream (optional but highly recommended, for serving)
Growing up, my family’s go-to recipe anytime nosotros made chocolate flake cookies was the classic, master copy Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe establish on the dorsum of every bundle of Nestle’s semi-sweet chocolate morsels.
I’ve tried making many other chocolate flake cookie recipes over the years, together with piece all of them are delicious (really – how could a chocolate flake cookie NOT travel delicious?) the Toll House recipe is however my favorite!
So given how much I dear those classic chocolate flake cookies, I never idea it could travel improved upon. That is – until – I tried today’s recipe for a Toll House Chocolate Chip Pie!
Toll House Chocolate Chip Pie
Full Recipes>>Toll House Chocolate Chip Pie