Preparation 10 mins
Serves 4 ADJUST SERVINGS
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked at least 2 hours
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon miso paste
- 1 teaspoon tahini
- 1/3 cup – 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 – 4 medium zucchinis
- Drain and rinse the cashews, then add them to a blender along with the remaining ingredients, starting with just ⅓ cup of water.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy, adding more water 1 tablespoon at a time until the sauce is pourable.
- Spiralize the zucchini and add them to a large bowl. Pour sauce over noodles and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately with fresh cracked pepper, chili flakes and chopped herbs if desired.