APRIL 3, 2017 23 COMMENTS DAIRY FREE, DINNER, GLUTEN FREE, SANDWICHES, VEGAN, VEGETARIAN
Tons of delicious BBQ flavour packed into these slow veggie burgers! Everyone volition bask them!
BBQ Cauliflower & Chickpea Veggie Burgers - Lots of delicious flavour packed into these veggie burgers! Vegetarians as well as meat eaters volition dear these! Vegan, gluten free
I experience similar I audio similar a broken record, simply things bring been busy some hither lately! We went on a trip to Iowa to catch my husband’s household unit of measurement as well as and then a few days subsequently nosotros got back, my 8 calendar month onetime got actually sick amongst his starting fourth dimension virus. Then, I got sick amongst a bad mutual frigidness as well as and then nosotros had a friend come upward catch for a few days. And, as well as then my sis as well as her fellow came to visit. Thankfully, both Eli as well as I were amend past times that visit!
My sis hadn’t seen Eli since the twenty-four lx minutes catamenia subsequently he was born as well as he was inward the NICU thus it wasn’t really slow to concur him. She had told me that her as well as her fellow had made my BBQ Cauliflower as well as Chickpea Tacos on i of their starting fourth dimension dates, thus I idea it would live on fun to brand a variation of that recipe on their starting fourth dimension nighttime here.
- 1 small-scale caput cauliflower, cutting into small-scale florets
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 (15 ounce) tin chickpeas, drained as well as rinsed
- 2 tablespoons breadstuff crumbs, gluten complimentary or regular
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons solid set down cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kokosnoot sugar, or chocolate-brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika – optional
- 1/2 teaspoon dark pepper
- Optional toppings: Creamy Lime Slaw (recipe linked above)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. In a small-scale bowl, mix together all of the spices. Place the cauliflower florets on a large baking sail as well as evenly coat amongst 4 teaspoons of the BBQ rub as well as toss amongst three teaspoons olive oil. Bake cauliflower until fork tender, well-nigh 25 minutes.
- Add the roasted cauliflower, quinoa as well as chickpeas to a nutrient processor as well as blend for well-nigh 1 minute, until everything is broken down. Place veggie burger mixture into a large bowl as well as add together the breadstuff crumbs, ketchup as well as remaining BBQ rub. Mix until everything is evenly combined.
for consummate instructions delight clikck : https://www.shelikesfood.com/bbq-cauliflower-chickpea-veggie-burgers