- 1/2 loving cup milk (I used unsweetened vanilla almond breeze)
- 4 – 6oz vanilla Greek yogurt (1 individual-sized container)
- 1/2 loving cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 frozen banana (or a whole banana if yous similar your smoothies sweeter)
- 1/4 loving cup raw, uncooked certified gluten-free oats
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 loving cup H2O ice cubes
A few weeks agone I mentioned that I’ve been cutting means dorsum on carbohydrate amongst the help of Jacqueline Smith’s Go Sugar Free course of report (<– affiliate link) in addition to convey had a lot of success. At this instant I’ve non had candy inwards over lx days which is absolutely bonkers, in addition to the existent argue I wanted to become for it. Love(d) me or in addition to then candy!
Let’s last real, I haven’t been perfect. I’ve enjoyed a yoke bourbon balls a reader from Kentucky in addition to then generously sent me, several spoonfuls of homemade hot fudge sauce the sweetest reader (see what I did there) brought to a Join My Journey termination concluding month, in addition to a few sugary recipes I’ve posted hither on IGE.
Full Recipes>>Blueberry Muffin Smoothie