YIELDS: 8 SERVINGS | PREP: 10 MINUTES | CALORIES: 285 KCAL
An slow cannoli dip (that doesn't gustation similar cream cheese!) mixed amongst delicious mini chocolate chips in addition to served amongst broken waffle cones for dipping.
- 1 loving cup ricotta
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 loving cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 loving cup mini chocolate chips
- waffle cones broken
- Using a stand upward mixer (or a manus mixer + large bowl), add together inward ricotta, cream cheese, in addition to powdered saccharide on medium-high speed until smooth, virtually 3-5 minutes. Add inward vanilla extract in addition to whip for about other xxx seconds.
- Taste exam the dip - if you'd similar it sweeter, add together to a greater extent than powdered sugar, virtually two tablespoons at a time. You tin reach the axe safely add together upward to about other 1/2 loving cup of powdered saccharide (8 tablespoons) without negatively impacting consistency.
- Fold inward mini chocolate chips, reserving about to sprinkle on transcend for ornamentation if desired.
- Serve dip straight off amongst broken waffle cones for dipping.
NOTES & TIPS:
For this recipe, I highly recommend using a stand upward mixer or a manus mixer. This isn�t a recipe y'all tin reach the axe brand past times manus amongst a whisk.
If making the dip inward advance, refrigerate inward a covered container overnight, in addition to thence let the dip to soften on your counter until it has a firmness you�d similar for dipping.