- 1 loaf Rhodes frozen breadstuff dough, thawed equally packet directs
- 2 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken
- deli ham
- 1-2 c. shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 egg
- ½ c. dry out chicken stuffing mix
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 tin cream of chicken soup
- 1 T. dijon mustard
- 3 T. parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp. thyme
- 3-4 T. milk
Be certain to impress the recipe, salvage it to Pinterest for later, as well as sign upwardly for my newsletter as well as thus you lot don’t missy whatever recipes!
Chicken Cordon Bleu Braid has all the yumminess of diced chicken, gooey cheese, as well as savory ham all wrapped upwardly inward freshly baked bread! If that’s non plenty it has crunchy crushed upwardly stuffing crumbs on top! It’s a chip similar the icing on the cake! So yummy!
Chicken Cordon Bleu Braid
Full Recipes>>Chicken Cordon Bleu Braid