- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked in addition to shredded
- 2 fifteen oz Jars of Alfredo sauce ( I actually similar Bertoli brand)
- 1 loving cup of water
- 1 Tablespoons of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 16 oz penne pasta
- 3 cups of Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 loving cup parmesan cheese
- chopped parsley (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, water, salt, pepper, in addition to minced garlic.
- Stir inwards the penne pasta until evenly coated.
- Spray a vi quart crock pot amongst not stick spray.
- Place one-half the penne in addition to alfredo mixture inwards the bottom of the crock pot.
For the amount pace delight click the link : https://www.eatingonadime.com