- 1/2 loving cup honey, or to taste
- 1/4 loving cup xanthous mustard
- 1/4 loving cup dijon mustard (grainy or spicy chocolate-brown mustard may survive substituted)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- about 1.25 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts (I used thorax tenders)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 2 to iii cups broccoli florets
My immature adult woman too loves beloved mustard in addition to this dish hitting the spot.
It’s ridiculously easy, laid upwards inwards xx minutes, in addition to the beloved mustard coats the chicken beautifully in addition to clings perfectly to the nooks in addition to crannies of the fiddling broccoli trees. Broccoli is made for soaking upwards sauce of whatsoever kind.
Easy Honey Mustard Chicken
TOTAL TIME:ABOUT xx MINUTES
PREP TIME:5 MINUTES
COOK TIME:ABOUT fifteen MINUTES MY OTHER RECIPES
Full Recipes>>Easy Honey Mustard Chicken