Almost i time a week, I either host or attend a “tea party” amongst my mom, my sister, my great-nanny, my kids, together with occasionally other random guests. By “tea party,” I hateful nosotros brew a duo pots of English linguistic communication breakfast tea, serve some sort of pastry dish, similar cookies or scones or butterhorns or fifty-fifty crumpets, together with all sit down to a greater extent than or less inwards somebody’s living room drinking tea together with chatting.
It’s quite lovely, really. And really British of us, although I bring to nation that nosotros lately had our cousins from England over here, together with I had them to tea, exclusively to bring out that they quite rarely bring a tea political party across the pond. Tea is but to a greater extent than commonplace for them, something they sip at habitation all day.
Easy Cherry Danish
- 1 canvas frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 4oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 15oz tin laissez passer on notice of cherry pie filling
- egg launder (1 egg + two tablespoons H2O whisked together)
- raw carbohydrate for sprinkling/decoration
Full Recipes>>Easy Cherry Danish