- 6 Boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cups soy sauce I used depression sodium
- 3/4 loving cup dark-brown carbohydrate I used nighttime but either is fine
- 1 inch fresh ginger grated
- 2 cloves of garlic grated
- 1/4 loving cup sesame oil
- 5 light-green onions sliced thinly (white in addition to light-green parts)
- 1/2 tsp Sesame seeds for garnish optional
It’s fourth dimension for the Spring version of “The Freaky Friday” weblog hop, in addition to I’m bringing an Easy Teriyaki Chicken Bowl to the party! The Freaky Fri weblog hop is a grouping of bloggers that are secretly assigned each others’ blogs from which nosotros select a recipe. It is in addition to hence much fun, in addition to the bloggers that participate are all amazing foodies. The biggest work I ever accept is picking but 1 recipe to post service about.
This fourth dimension I had the pleasance of existence assigned Debra’s weblog Bowl Me Over. Debra is the go-to-girl inwards the identify unit of measurement for catering identify unit of measurement events including weddings, anniversaries, in addition to reunions. We are talking most a serious foodie my friends. One affair nosotros accept inwards mutual is that nosotros TRY to proceed our dishes on the healthier side, but it has to locomote flavorful too. Her weblog name, Bowl Me Over, is appropriately named because a lot of her recipes outset amongst 1 ingredient, ofttimes leftovers, thrown inwards a bowl in addition to built into an amazing recipe from there.
Easy Teriyaki Chicken Bowl Recipe – #FreakyFridayRecipes
Full Recipes>>Easy Teriyaki Chicken Bowl Recipe – #FreakyFridayRecipes