- 1 pound dry out spaghetti, broken inwards half, thence broken inwards one-half again
- 2 cups pre-cooked chicken breast, roughly chopped
- 1 tin move (10½ oz.) cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 tin move (10½ oz.) cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- ¼ loving cup light-green pepper, finely diced
- ¼ loving cup yellowish onion, finely diced
- 16 oz. chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, reserving ½ loving cup for after use
- 1 tsp. Lawry's Season salt
- Salt & pepper to taste
Easy Weeknight Chicken Spaghetti – who says comfort nutrient can’t endure easy?
Like many of you, I am ever on the sentry for slow weeknight meals to feed my hungry family. Who has the fourth dimension (or inclination) to pass hours inwards the kitchen after a busy twenty-four lx minutes menses of move together with running kids to a greater extent than or less to activities?
Favorite comfort foods are ordinarily relegated to the weekend carte du jour due to weekday fourth dimension constraints. But what if nosotros crave (or need) a piddling comfort nutrient during the week?
Easy Weeknight Chicken Spaghetti
Full Recipes>>Easy Weeknight Chicken Spaghetti