- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Prepare Graham Cracker Crust (See Recipe below).
- Combine cream cheese in addition to cottage cheese; rhythm out until polish in addition to creamy.
- Gradually add together sugar, beating well.
- Add eggs, in addition to rhythm out until good combined.
- Add cornstarch, flour, lemon juice, in addition to vanilla; blend well.
- Add butter in addition to sour cream, beating until smooth.
- Pour filling into prepared pan; bake for lxx minutes, or until describe of piece of employment solid roughly edges.
- Turn off oven; all cheesecake to stand upwardly inwards oven two hours.
- Remove from oven; cool completely.
- Remove from pan; chill.
- Top amongst Blueberry Glaze (recipe follows)
To Make Graham Cracker Crust:.
- Combine all ingredients, press into bottom of a 10" springform pan.
To Make Blueberry Glaze:
- Combine saccharide in addition to cornstarch ina minor saucepan; blend thoroughly.
- Gradually stir inwards water.
- Crush 1/2 loving cup blueberries; add together to saccharide mixture.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens in addition to comes to a boil.
- Continue to boil almost two minutes or until mixture is clear.
- Arrange remaining blueberries over transcend of chilled cheesecake.
- Pour cooled glaze over berried.
- (Makes one 1/3 cups).