- 3 cups cooked chicken diced
- 1 loving cup diced celery
- 1 loving cup diced apples or grapes
- 1 loving cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 loving cup olive stone oil mayonnaise
- 1/2 loving cup sour cream
- 4 oz. 1/2 tub Cool Whip. thawed
- Salt & pepper to taste
There yous bring it. Cool Whip. Crazy, right?
I was understandably skeptical when I jotted downward her chicken salad recipe.
But later my aunt together with cousins returned from a bridal shower where everyone RAVED most this chicken salad (and everyone else wanted to know if in that place were whatever leftovers), I knew I had to hand it a try.
Grandma’s Secret Ingredient Chicken Salad Recipe