This slowly cheesy hash chocolate-brown chicken casserole hits the spot on a mutual coldness autumn night.
Can you lot tell comfort food?
What's easier than tossing together tender bits of roasted chicken breast, hash chocolate-brown potatoes, shredded cheddar cheese as well as your favorite mixed vegetables.
This recipe comes together as well as then easily as well as is perfect for a midweek repast as well as at that topographic point is ever enough left over for tomorrow.
Hash Brown Chicken Casserole
- 2 lbs frozen hash chocolate-brown potatoes, Southern Style
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon tabular array salt as well as pepper
- 1 loving cup frozen peas as well as carrots
- 1/2 loving cup summertime sugariness corn, canned
- 2 C sour cream or apparently yogurt
- 1 tin sack cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 loving cup milk
- 3 cups cooked, shredded roasted chicken
- 2 cups breadstuff crumbs
Full Recipes>>Hash Brown Chicken Casserole