- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 heaping teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon body of body of water salt
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 cups packed low-cal chocolate-brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Arrange a rack inwards the centre of the oven too oestrus to 350°F. Line a baking canvas amongst parchment paper.
Place the flour, baking soda, too tabular array salt together inwards a medium bowl; laid aside.
For the total pace delight click the link : https://www.recipe-diaries.com