- 250g butter
- 430g (2 cups) caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 225g (1½ cups) obviously flour
- 85g (1 cup) desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lemon juice
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Preheat oven to 180º C ( 350º F).
- Line a xx x 30cm brownie or while pan amongst a minor spray of cooking spray together with baking newspaper (I used our roasting dish).
- Melt the butter inwards a saucepan over medium heat.
For the sum stride delight click the link : https://justamumnz.com