In my younger days, St. Paddy’s Day meant like shooting fish in a barrel nights filled amongst bar-hopping as well as dark-green beer. I’m non fifty-fifty a beer drinker, but I merely had to travail it! I mean, who turns downward dark-green beer! Lol!! These days, I celebrate St. Paddy’s Day amongst my family; ordinarily baking something sweetness as well as coordinating my kids’ dark-green outfits for school! I know, I’m a existent political party animal! Lol!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 ¼ tbsp Enzo's Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ loving cup sugar
- ¾ loving cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- Lemon Drizzle (Optional)
- ½ loving cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1-2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, matcha, salt, as well as sugar. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together milk, vanilla, egg, lemon juice, as well as lemon zest.
- Add moisture ingredients to the dry out ingredients as well as stir until combined but hold out careful non to over-stir. Over-stirring volition effect inward tough, dense muffins.
- Add muffins liners to muffin tins or spray tins amongst non-stick cooking spray.
- Distribute the batter evenly into the muffin tins as well as bake for merely about 15-17 minutes or until fork comes out clean.
- Transfer to wire rack.
- Optional: For lemon drizzle, mix confectioner’s carbohydrate as well as lemon juice until desired consistency. Drizzle lightly over muffins as well as permit muffins sit down until drizzle slightly hardens.
Nutritional Information for 1 muffin(without drizzle): Calories 141, Carbohydrates 28g, Fat 1g, Protein 3g, Saturated Fat 0.2g, Fiber 1.2g, Sugars 10g
for consummate method delight clikck : beautifuleatsandthings.com/2018/03/16/light-and-fluffy-matcha-lemon-muffins/