If yous dear dark-green tea, you’re going to dear these tasty Matcha Green Tea Energy Balls.
They’re uncomplicated to brand – requiring simply a few minutes to whip upwards as well as the final result is a delicious blend of kokosnoot as well as dark-green tea flavour that volition laissez passer on yous a gentle boost of unloosen energy anytime yous take away it!
(Note: if you’re non a fan of dark-green tea, yous in all likelihood won’t similar these…just saying.)
- 1 loving cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 4 Tbsp almond flour
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup, around to taste*
- 1 Tbsp kokosnoot oil
- 1 Tbsp matcha dark-green tea
- Blend everything together inward a nutrient processor.
- Shape into 1″ balls as well as enjoy!
For Full Recipes Please : livingwellmom.com