- 6 medium (2 pounds) potatoes, cutting into bite-size chunks
- 1-1/2 cups mayo
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tbsp. yellowish mustard
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 medium (1 cup) stalks celery, chopped
- 1 medium (1/2 cup) onion, chopped
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
I can’t believe it has taken me nearly iv years to update this Old-Fashioned Potato Salad post!! I conduct maintain a listing of behind-the-scenes things I quest to create together with I conduct maintain a whole listing of weblog posts I desire to update because the pictures are simply together with then bad.
It’s amazing the things you lot acquire inwards iv years!!
And let’s hold upward honest …. the things I piece of occupation along to learn.
Old Fashioned Potato Salad
Prep Time: ten minutes
Cook Time: ten minutes
Full Recipes>>Old-Fashioned Potato Salad