- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1¼ pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- salt, pepper, too garlic powder, to taste
- 1 (14 ounce) tin chicken broth
- 1 loving cup one-half too one-half (I used fat-free) or heavy cream
- ½ pound spaghetti or fettuccine noodles, uncooked
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated (fresh is best)
- for garnish: parsley and/or bacon crumbles
I attempted to brand this a piddling to a greater extent than calorie-friendly past times using a low-carb noodle, fat-free half-and-half, too turkey bacon crumbles, but if you lot experience similar living dangerously, I highly recommend going whole hog. But fifty-fifty amongst the fat-free half-and-half, this dinner was a.ma.zing.
I approximate technically this isn’t a one-pot repast if you lot kid upwards your ain bacon, but I happened to accept only about turkey bacon crumbles inward the refrigerator too and therefore I added those every bit an after-thought. You for sure don’t accept to add together bacon; this one-pot chicken alfredo volition hold upwards only a smashing without it. Buuuuuuut, everything is meliorate amongst bacon, right?
One Pot Chicken Alfredo
Full Recipes>>One Pot Chicken Alfredo