So for this dish, I decided to espouse the two—chicken as well as chickpeas, all coated alongside smoked paprika (and approximately pepper as well as oregano), as well as bake them on a bed of sliced onions.
Perfect! Especially for a no-fuss midweek meal.
The chickpeas render plenty starch for the chicken, as well as thus there’s no need for rice or potatoes. The dish does need a splash of green, which is ably accomplished past times the add-on of either chopped cilantro or parsley.
Paprika Chicken alongside Chickpeas Recipe
Prep time: ten minutes
Cook time: twoscore minutes
- 2 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dark pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon soil oregano
- 2 lbs chicken thighs (we used bone-in, skin-on), trimmed of excess fat
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 14-ounce tin strength out chickpeas, drained
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 loving cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
Full Recipes>>Paprika Chicken alongside Chickpeas