- 1/2 loving cup vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cutting into 1-inch chunks
- Kosher common salt as well as freshly dry soil dark pepper, to taste
- 1 loving cup Panko*
- 1/4 loving cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 loving cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
I promise you lot all had a corking Christmas holiday! We stuffed ourselves amongst turkey, ham, sweetness spud casserole, creamed corn, Korean BBQ, as well as Filipino spaghetti, spell Butters sat some inwards his awesome nonetheless real tight-fitting Santa suit.
But directly that the holidays are over, I tin lastly part these epic chicken nuggets. Although chicken nuggets tin actually live eaten whatever fourth dimension of the year, whatever fourth dimension of the twenty-four hr menstruum – breakfast, lunch, dinner, midnight snack – you lot mention it.
PARMESAN CHICKEN BITES
PREP TIME: xv MINUTES
COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 25 MINUTES
The best chicken nuggets you lot volition always accept – crisp-tender as well as completely homemade amongst Parmesan goodness!
Full Recipes>>Parmesan Chicken Bites