- 2 15-ounce cans Great Northern beans, drained too rinsed
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- ½ medium onion, diced
- ½ loving cup ketchup (such every bit Tessemae’s without added sugar)
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup (or less if your ketchup has added sugar)
- 1 Tbsp. molasses
- 2 Tbsp. yellowish mustard
- 1 Tbsp. apple tree cider vinegar
- 1 loving cup water
- Cook chopped bacon inwards a medium skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 7-8 minutes until almost crisp. Add onion to pan alongside the bacon too laid an additional 4-5 minutes until onion starts to soften. Remove from heat.
- Transfer bacon too onion mixture to deadening cooker. Add remaining ingredients too stir gently to combine.
For the sum pace delight click the link : https://therealfoodrds.com