- 2 Cups Cooked Shredded Chicken
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Cubed
- 1 i Ounce Package Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Buffalo Hot Sauce
For this recipe, all yous involve is a ii quart or larger crockpot. You can, of course, purpose a five quart if you’d similar to double this for a bigger crowd.
The ingredients are a unproblematic in addition to perfect combination of shredded chicken, cream in addition to cheddar cheeses, buffalo sauce, dry out ranch dressing mix, in addition to garlic powder.
Make certain yous don’t skip the garlic powder. It’s my “secret ingredient” that actually makes this buffalo chicken dip stand upwards out!
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
1 hour five mins
Full Recipes>>Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip