- 3/4 loving cup (1.5 sticks or 170g) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 loving cup (150g) packed nighttime chocolate-brown sugar
- 1/4 loving cup (50g) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups (250g) all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 as well as 1/4 loving cup (225g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
The chocolate fleck cookie – a household favorite, an iconic dessert staple, a timeless classic, an unbeatable as well as unparalleled snack, warm, cold, dunked inwards milk, inwards dough form, inwards baked form, inwards H2O ice cream, on H2O ice cream, small, as well as large – no i tin flame resist the comfort of a chocolate fleck cookie.
It’s been my mission for months instantly to uncovering that perfect recipe. The best soft chocolate fleck cookies– the recipe I tin flame bake in i lawsuit again as well as in i lawsuit again for years. I’ve lost sleep, I’ve burnt dough, I’ve tested as well as retested as well as retested… as well as retested countless times.
THE Chocolate Chip Cookie
Full Recipes>>The Best Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies