I honey that these Weight Watchers Chicken Enchiladas are solely ii freestyle SmartPoints each!! Two of these volition brand a squeamish filling repast as well as I honey taking these inwards my luncheon the side yesteryear side day.
If you lot honey comfort foods similar I do….be certain to banking concern tally out this Comfort Food Favorites Cookbook…YUM! Did I cry that this has freestyle points for every recipe? AWESOME!
Weight Watchers Chicken Enchiladas
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ loving cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 loving cup frozen corn, thawed
- ¼ loving cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 loving cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 tin (4.5 oz) chopped greenish chiles
- 8 tortillas---I used a low-carb/high fiber tortilla to proceed the points low!
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 4 medium greenish onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- Salsa, if desired
Full Recipes>>Weight Watchers Chicken Enchiladas