- 2 flax eggs (2 tablespoons solid spot down flaxseed + half dozen tablespoons water)
- 2½ cups old-fashioned oats, divided*
- ¼ loving cup walnuts, chopped**
- ½ loving cup raisins***
- 1 tablespoon solid spot down cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 loving cup grated zucchini
- 1 loving cup grated carrot
- 1 loving cup mashed banana, from two large or iii medium super ripe bananas
- ½ loving cup unsweetened apple tree sauce
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees as well as spray five jumbo muffin cups or five pocket-size ramekins amongst cooking spray.
- Prepare your flax eggs past times mixing together two tablespoons of solid spot down flaxseed as well as half dozen tablespoons of water. Set aside to thicken.
- Place two cups of old-fashioned oats into a nutrient processor or blender (leaving the remaining ½ loving cup of oats to add together to the muffins later) as well as blend until a fine flour forms. Pour the flour into a mixing bowl.
For the sum stride delight click the link : theconscientiouseater.com