These 3-Ingredient Brown Sugar Italian Pork Chops are our novel "go-to" recipe for pork chops. We've made them several times over the by calendar month too beloved them every time. I practise advise lining your pan alongside aluminum foil. The dark-brown carbohydrate mixture gets gummy land cooking. The foil makes cleanup a breeze! Serve the pork chops alongside about greenish beans too scalloped potatoes for a quick weeknight meal!
- 8 boneless pork chops
- 1/2 loving cup dark-brown sugar
- 1 (0.7-oz) bundle Italian Dressing Mix
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a 9x13-inch baking pan alongside aluminum foil.
- Combine the dark-brown carbohydrate too Italian dressing mix. Coat both sides of the pork chops alongside the dark-brown carbohydrate mixture. Place inwards prepared pan. Top pork chops alongside whatever remaining dark-brown carbohydrate mixture.
- Bake for twenty to 25 minutes.
- Turn broiler on HIGH. Broil pork chops until dark-brown carbohydrate caramelizes, almost 1 to two minutes. Watch it carefully too thence it doesn't burn!
cheers done portion recipes to : www.plainchicken.com/2017/01/3-ingredient-brown-sugar-italian-pork.html?epik=0Ifg1EvIWXx9-