- 21⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 loving cup sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 5 eggs
- 11⁄4 loving cup milk
- 13⁄4 loving cup water
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cups mixed berries 3⁄4 loving cup sugar
- 1 loving cup water
- 1⁄4 loving cup lemon juice Zest of i lemon
- 3 cups heavy cream three tablespoons sugar
- First brand the berry syrup past times placing all of the ingredients except H2O into a saucepan as well as unopen to corking them together alongside a tater masher. Then add together H2O as well as convey to a boil. Simmer for x minutes.
- Strain syrup into a bowl as well as house inwards the fridge until completely chilled.
- While syrup cools, brand crêpes past times offset whisking together all of the dry out ingredients inwards a bowl.
For the amount pace delight click the link : https://www.buzzfeed.com