THAW: forty minutes
PREP: twenty minutes
BAKE: xv minutes
COOL: v minutes
Wow your guests alongside these puff pastry strips featuring bacon, chocolate-brown carbohydrate as well as some kicked upward Parmesan cheese. They're distinctive, delicious as well as certain to move a hitting at your party!
- 1/4 loving cup packed low-cal chocolate-brown sugar
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce bundle Puff Pastry Sheets(1 sheet), thawed
- 9 slices uncooked bacon
- 3 tablespoons grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Heat the oven to 400�F. Line ii baking sheets alongside parchment paper.
- Sprinkle one-half the chocolate-brown carbohydrate on the operate surface. Unfold the pastry canvas on the operate surface. Sprinkle the pastry alongside the remaining chocolate-brown sugar. Roll the pastry canvas into a 14x10-inch rectangle. Cut the pastry canvas inwards one-half lengthwise. Cut each one-half crosswise into eighteen (3/4-inch wide) strips, making 36.
- Cut the bacon slices inwards one-half lengthwise, as well as thus crosswise, making 36 (about 5x1/2-inch) strips.
- Place i bacon strip on each pastry strip. Twist the pastry as well as bacon together as well as house on the baking sheets, pressing downwards the ends. Stir the cheese as well as cayenne pepper inwards a pocket-size bowl. Sprinkle the pastries alongside the cheese mixture.
- Bake for xv minutes or until the pastries are golden chocolate-brown as well as the bacon is crisp. Let the pastries cool on the baking sheets on wire racks for v minutes.