two cups all-purpose flour*
two tablespoons cornstarch
i teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
xiv tablespoons (1 stick addition vi tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
3/4 loving cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
1/4 loving cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
i large egg
two teaspoons vanilla extract
i teaspoon butter extract (optional)
three cups popped buttery popcorn
8 oz purse Werther's Chewy Caramels, unwrapped
two tablespoons milk
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to produce total mensuration loving cup alongside flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping mensuration loving cup straight into flour purse volition firmly pack flour resulting inward also much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets alongside parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, too salt. Set aside.
- In a stand upward mixer, crunch butter too sugars until lite too fluffy. Add egg, vanilla extract, too butter extract.
- Add flour mixture, mixing until completely combined. Stir inward popcorn until every bit evenly distributed every bit possible.
- Roll two heaping tablespoons of dough into a ball. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for x minutes, or until edges are really slightly browned. Cookies volition non await cooked inward center, simply volition cease cooking piece cooling.
- Remove from oven too permit cookies residue on baking canvas for x minutes.
- Optional Caramel Topping: In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave caramels for xxx seconds too stir. Continue microwaving inward 15-second intervals until completely melted.
- Once melted, drizzle tops of each cookie alongside caramel. Let cool for a v minutes, therefore transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
for consummate method delight clikck : www.imperialsugar.com/recipes/desserts/cookies-bars/Caramel-Popcorn-Cookies