- 16 oz tin refried beans
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked too chopped
- 1 (10 oz) tin of cream of chicken soup
- 4 cups Mexican shredded cheese, divided
- 1/2 loving cup milk
- 2/3 loving cup sour cream
- 1 tin Ro-tel tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 bundle of taco seasoning
- 1 (11 0z) purse of Nacho Cheese Doritos, crushed
- Toppings of your choice:
- Tomatoes, Shredded Lettuce, Sour Cream, Black Olives, Jalapenos, Salsa
- -Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9�13 baking dish alongside non-stick cooking spray.
- -In a large bowl combine the soup, milk, sour cream, Ro-tel, ane 1/2 loving cup of cheese too taco seasoning. Add chicken, too combine.
- 1st layer- Spread the refried beans inwards the bottom of the baking dish
- 2nd layer - 1/3 of the Doritos
- 3rd layer - 1/2 of the chicken mixture
- 4th layer - 1/3 of the Doritos
- 5th layer - 1/2 of the chicken mixture
- 6th layer - the residuum of the cheese
- 7th layer - the residuum of the Doritos
- -Cover too bake for 30-35 minutes. (Bake the concluding five minutes uncovered)
- -Serve alongside any toppings your pump desires too enjoy!