Prep fourth dimension v mins
Cook fourth dimension 35 mins
Total fourth dimension xl mins
Author: Trish - Mom On Timeout
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 24 bars
- 1� cups all-purpose flour
- 1 loving cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- � tsp salt
- � loving cup brownish sugar
- 1 loving cup butter, softened
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- � loving cup Karo� Light Corn Syrup
- 8 ounces toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350�F.
- Combine flour, oats, coconut, too brownish carbohydrate inwards a large bowl of electrical mixer too mix at depression speed.
- Add butter too proceed mixing until a crumbly dough forms. Add egg too proceed mixing well. Stir inwards chocolate chips.
- Reserve 1-1/2 cups of dough for topping. Press remaining dough into bottom of a lightly greased xiii x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk too corn syrup inwards a small-scale bowl too mix until combined.
- Pour evenly over hot crust.
- Sprinkle alongside toffee bits.
- Top evenly alongside reserved crust mixture.
- Bake 25 to xxx minutes until golden brown. Cool too cutting into bars.