Want to plow kicking it upward a notch? Try replacing the kokosnoot extract alongside a shot (or 2!) of kokosnoot rum! I won’t tell! 😉
Best of all you lot tin flaming whip it upward inwards your ain kitchen faster than the rollerskating waitresses tin flaming convey it to your car! I’m going to last making this Sonic Ocean Water a lot equally our local Sonic went out of business!
- 3 Tablespoons Water
- 3 Tablespoons White Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Coconut Extract
- (2) 12 Once Cans of Lemon Lime Soda (I used Sprite)
- Blue Food Coloring
- In a pocket-sized microwave prophylactic bowl stir H2O together with carbohydrate together. Heat for 30-60 seconds or until carbohydrate is dissolved.
- Pour into a pitcher or punch bowl. Stir inwards soda, kokosnoot extract, together with nutrient coloring.
- Serve over ice.
thank you lot done part recipes to : www.bakingbeauty.net/copycat-sonic-ocean-water-recipe